Strike Sound Home Kit is a free Drum Samples pack that includes over 800 samples in WAV, TCI, NKI & SFZ format; based on drums from Tama & Yamaha, and cymbals from Sabian.
Minimal pre-processing is applied to ensure that these samples stay true to the original character of the recording, yet deliver quick results for all audio engineers from novice to pro. The result is simply a great sounding kit that remains natural, uncompressed and malleable – ready to be mixed.
The samples can be categorised in the following manner:
- 32 KICK DRUM SAMPLES @ 4 VELOCITIES
- 32 SNARE DRUM SAMPLES @ 4 VELOCITIES
- 32 SNARE DRUM (SNARES OFF) SAMPLES @ 4 VELOCITIES
- 32 FLOOR TOM (16″) SAMPLES @ 4 VELOCITIES
- 32 RACK TOM (12″) SAMPLES @ 4 VELOCITIES
- 16 CLOSED HIHAT SAMPLES @ 2 VELOCITIES
- 16 OPEN HIHAT SAMPLES
- 16 HIHAT PEDAL SAMPLES
- 16 SABIAN V-CRASH 18″ SAMPLES
- 4 SABIAN V-CRASH 18″ SAMPLES (CHOKED)
- 16 SABIAN V-CRASH 20″ SAMPLES
- 4 SABIAN V-CRASH 20″ SAMPLES (CHOKED)
- 16 SABIAN V-RIDE 20″ SAMPLES (BOW)
- 16 SABIAN V-RIDE 20″ SAMPLES (BELL)
- 16 SABIAN V-RIDE 20″ SAMPLES (CRASHED)
- 4 SABIAN V-RIDE 20″ SAMPLES (CHOKED)
- 8 CROSS STICK SNARE SAMPLES
- 8 RIM CLICK SNARE SAMPLES
- 8 STICK CLICK SAMPLES
Each sample is available as separate WAV files for direct mic (drum shells only), mono room, and stereo spaced-pair overheads. And of course, there are NKI, SFZ & TCI* files available as well, designed for you to be able to process these samples as you would with live drums.
*As Trigger is predominately used as a drum replacement program, please note that TCI files are only available for drum shells.