Slice your audio samples with ReSlice and create flexible musical atoms which can be triggered by MIDI notes or the touch of your fingers.
- The polyrhythm Arpeggiator redefines the art of creating new loops from the extracted slices.
- Record live or import audio from clipboard or AudioShare to break it up into its rhythmic components.
- Apply the intelligent slice parameter and Arpeggio randomizer for instant creation of the unheard.
- Automatic break up of sample/drum loop into up to 32 slices
- Edit slice positions.
- Edit level, pan, pitch and envelope for each slice
- Play slices on screen or via MIDI
- Three choke groups available to cut sample play
- Import audio from clipboard or AudioShare
- Record audio for instant slicing and reusing in realtime
- Seven studio standard effects concurrently usable:
- Oversampled distortion with four different algorithms for antialiased sound.
- Lowpass / Highpass / Bandpass parametric equalizer
- 8 pole analog Phaser
- Four line chorus
- Stereo/Ping-Pong delay with glitch free delay time change.
- Hi end reverberation unit.
Four part Polyrhythm Arpeggiator
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Trigger slices using 4 arpeggio parts with different settings
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- Factory arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
- AUv3 AudioUnit
- Inter App Audio
- Audiobus 2 support with state saving.
- Play slices live with the onscreen keyboard.
- Can use CoreMIDI compatible MIDI Keyboard.
- Audio recorder with share function.
- Share user presets.
- Support for virtual MIDI input connections.
- Multichannel MIDI Learn for external MIDI controllers.
- MIDI Tempo sync. Start/Stop Arpeggio.
- Ableton Link compatible.
Price: $14.99 / 16,99 € / £14.99