Tiny Chaos Engine is a free NI Kontakt Instrument made with a collection of unlikely sound sources that include a lawn mower, kite flying, celery, static electricity, trickling water and a broken piano as well as some more obvious percussive sources.
- the Chaos button for instant randomisation
- the Order button for an instant return to normality
- comprehensive editing with quick edit system
- 12 sample engines with individual articulation control
- 12 sequence engines with algorithmic looping controller
- lots of great binaural sounds
- celery !
- built in manual
Tiny Chaos Engine will play nicely with FULL Kontakt 4 and 5.