Simple Flute is just a simple well-sounding flute for Kontakt. Thanks to the scripting engine and the sampling method used, a super playable instrument, which can be played at any tempos, has a controllable amount of vibrato, three phase locked dynamic layers, legato control, two (long and short) articulations, 3 Round Robin for the short articulations, micro tuning presets and a wide selection of impulse reverb presets.
Simple Flute enables the user to play with breath and wind controllers, has a keyswitching ability to change to the desired articulation and features a super smooth crossfading between the three dynamic layers. Moreover Simple Flute can perform very realistic trills and grace notes.
- 55 MB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt’s NCW Format)
- 130 Samples (44Khz/24Bit)
- Synthesized legato engine
- 3 Wheel Controlled Smooth Dynamic Layers
- 3 Round Robins for Short Articulations
- 16 unique Convolution IRs
- BC Controller and Wind Controller enabled
- Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above is required
- Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
- 4 GB System Ram, 100 MB free on HD