Scape-O-Matic is a free sound amusement, gambling device, experimental soundscape generator, for Native Instruments Kontakt sampler. It generates random weird and spooky sounds and soundscapes from a button press. If you like to just spin the wheel and see what happens, you may enjoy playing with it.
Scape-O-Matic Few Tips
- Press the red button, then play the keyboard.
- The equalizer works on dry signal only.
- There are hidden buttons.
- The machine will build sound out of a number of voices. Each voice is likely to have different settings for volume envelope and glide, although you only see setting for the first voice.
- If it sounds really out of tune and you don’t like it that way, try setting glide amount to zero. Even, if it seems be be set to zero already.
- There are ways to edit single voices.
- There is a ‘data box’ labeled ‘lucky number’, if you feel lucky, you can type in a number there. It will be used as a token for creating next sound (or for performing any randomizing procedure).
You will need full version of Kontakt 4.2 or newer to make it work.