Voc-One is a free VST synthesizer instrument. It uses a simple analogue synthesizer to simulate a glottal pulse or pulses and then uses a powerful, morphable formant filter bank to give a realistic, warm and flexible vocal quality.
Voc-One includes the following features:
- full control over each stage of the vocal synthesis;
- morphable formant filter with 11 recognized phonetic vowel spectra;
- morphing between vowels sounds subtle and natural;
- control over the register of the formant filter and the emphasis to give a much greater range of possible vocal types;
- 8 presets plus room for 8 more;
- built in high quality reverb (UDReverb based on freeverb);
- lots of potential for experimentation.