Tunefish is a very tiny virtual analog synthesizer. It is developed to fit into about 10kb of compressed machine code while still producing an audio quality that can compete with commercial synthesizers.
This plugin, unlike the version of TF which is used in 64k intros of our group Brain Control is of course larger, mainly because it has a UI and uses the excellent Juce framework for C++. (This is true for v4. v3 uses Qt and v2 uses the VSTGUI library.)
The synth is free but comes without any warranties.
- Available on Windows and Linux as VST (32 and 64 bit) and on Mac as Audio Unit or VST (Universal binary)
- Improved UI compared to TF3 which will visualize all modulations
- Uses an additive synthesis based wavetable generator
- The Noise generator can produce any frequency of noise with any bandwidth
- Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and an improved Notch filter are available
- 2 ADSRs and 2 LFOs that can be linked to pretty much any important knob using a modulation matrix
- Supported effects are Flanger, Chorus, Distortion, Delay, Reverb, EQ and Formant
- The effects stack allows for any permutation of up to 10 effects
Info & Download >> TuneFish