Tenacity is a free Monophonic Synth VST instrument with Opulent Audio’s 2 Osc Monophonic Monster.
– Two sample-based oscillators with 35 available waveforms. Each oscillator has it’s own tempo-synced rhythmic gate, waveshaping, bitrate (4, 8, 16, or 24 bit) and tuning (octave, semitone, and fine). The oscillators hard-sync to each other to form a feedback loop. Output options: dry signal out, filter 1 or 2 (or both), or delay effect.
– Two parallel multi-state SV filters, providing simultaneous lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and notch filters on a mixer with individual volume and pan for each filter state. Output options: dry signal out or delay effect.
– Ring modulation of the two oscillators with 25 modulation types and mix amount. Output options: dry signal out, filter 1 or 2 (or both), or delay effect.
– Stereo delay with normal or cross mode available. Tempo synced with dozens of sync options. Feedback and mix amounts.
– Two phrase arpeggiators: oscillators can accept MIDI input 3 ways – either as standard note input or from one of the two tempo-synced phrase arpeggiators. Each oscillator can accept input from a different arpeggiator for the ‘dueling arp’ effect.
– Three tempo synced LFOs with 20 waveforms. Each has optional sample and hold with separate sync rate.
– Two (up to) 8 stage envelopes with many options for triggering, looping, and envelope length. Dozens of tempo sync options available. Each has optional sample and hold with separate sync rate.
– Eight slot modulation matrix with 11 sources (incl osc gates) and 39 targets, all user defined.
– Monophonic synth with retrigger option and portamento.