Super Spook Keys is a free VST plugin instrument designed to re-create the sound of a Theremin; it offers control using either a MIDI keyboard or the mouse to drag the spot across the ‘chart’ for more authentic Theremin style play.
Super Spook Keys includes the following features:
- sine, sawtooth, triangle and pulse waves;
- variable key in and out response;
- added noise for more authentic sound;
- adjustable scaling for mouse-play tuning;
- spring on/off option;
- basic waveshaping;
- MIDI CC assigned to grid cc#60(x) and cc#61(y);
- spring off on switch so only one version needed this time around;
- simple humanising effect (vary);
- variable LFO for vibrato and tremolo;
- pan, chorus (detuning), stereo spread and glide controls;
- filtered, ping-pong, stereo delay.