Rez – From funky squishes, beastly basses, and screaming leads, to tight arpeggiations, swirling rhythms, atmospheres, bells, and interesting effects, you’ll find it all here. Additionally, Rez comes with two skins – Yellow & Black, or Black & Yellow.
Rez is a seemingly basic synth, but it’s capable of a very wide range of sounds. While Rez has a bunch of cool features, the beating heart of Rez is its filter. It’s made from multiple chained filters acting as a single powerful filter and it’s highly resonant, providing Rez with its distinctive character. Top that off with distortion, a phaser, various oscillator modulations, delay, and a killer programmable arp + step sequencer, and you’ve got a powerhouse of a synth in a very small package.
Three FXP format banks are included in the zip, providing you with a total of 384 ass-whupping presets.
- Virtual analog oscillators
- Detune (modulatable via aftertouch)
- Programmable phrase arpeggiator
- Step sequencer (arp driven) with four mod destinations
- Highly resonant low pass filter with velocity, LFO, and envelope modulation
- “Age” control (noise to pitch)
- Two types of phase modulation
- Beastly overdrive with three tone modes
- Dual delay with stereo width adjustment
- Phaser with optional LFO and velocity modulation
- MIDI learn for all controls
- Clockwork: Drive your tracks forward with machine-like precision. Making full use of Rez’ arp sequencer, Clockwork brings you a unique collection of automated inspiration that will breathe robotic life into your songs. 96 arpeggiated melodic presets bleep, bump, glitch, and grind – and 32 groove presets bring a percussive focus to the table, completing this rhythmic collection.
- Foundation: Give your songs a solid foundation. 64 basses that range from analog classics to brutal hammers, and 64 leads that run the gamut of electronica – from anthem inducing hook creators and quirky synthetics, to raw and aggressive sounds.
- Aurora: The doorway to a new world. Aurora brings you sounds you might never have expected from a little monosynth. Meeting at a crossroads of digital and virtual analog, 75 pads glide, swirl, and shiver; 26 percussive sounds knock, tap, thump and twang; and 27 effects accent this synthetic environment.