Q is a free multi-synthesis hybrid synth VST instrument.
- 2x virtual analog oscillators
- 1x phase distortion oscillator
- 1x FM-Oscillator containing 5 operators
- Oscillators can be routed to amp directly (pan for each oscillator), to filter 1, to filter 2 oder to both (F). If modus F is selected in oscillator, you can choose if the signal is routed to filter 1 and filter 2 parallely (P), or if it first passes filter2, followed by filter 1 (S).
- 4 Envelopes (Modulation, Amp, Filter 1, Filter 2)
- 2 Filter (1x Lowpass, 1x Multimode, Dist/Shape, Pan, parallel or serial mode)
- 4 LFOs (LFO retirigger option per LFO)
- 4 Modulation sequencers (adjustable speed, target and amount)
- Retrigger mode per sequencer.
- Bitcrusher (Lo-Fi), Delay, Reverb.
- Adjustable modulationwheel targets.
- LFO, Delay and Sequencers can run freely with adjustable speeds or be synced to the hosts or the selected tempo.