Mormox Imitate is a free VST „Emulation“ of Hardware-synth from Greece, called „Murmux Initiate“. And it has a very „simple“ Structure at Original: 2 Oscillators with Subosc, 2 waves (Saw and Pulse) Lowpass-Filter, simple LFO, 2 Envelopes (one AD, one ADSR)…
- 2 OSC with Saw and Pulse, 2 Octave Tuner-knobs and FM-Modulation (Osc1 Cutoff)
- Suboscillator (one Octave lower as Osc1) with Pulsewave
- Combined Lowpass-Bandpass-Filter with Cutoff and Resonance and ADSR EG
- LFO with Rate and Depth Potis for Oscilator or Cutoff Modulations
- Special ADSR EG with embeded LFO/Loop (Ramp and S/H waves), the Sustain-poti
- regulates the intensity. Targets are the Amplifier, Oscilator Tuning or Cutoff !
- Delaysection with Pan-Lfo Glide and warm Shaper/Overdrive
- Monofon and only 18 Patches at moment, Sorry but my time did not reach for more.
Info & Download >> Mormox Imitate