MBX3 is a monophonic bass synthesizer – inspired by the legendary analog monophonic MAM MB33 mkII bass synthesizer. With the very similar layout as the original, the MBX3 has one oscillator with sawtooth or pulse waveform and a sub oscillator with sine waveform, followed by an analog-modelled 24db lowpass filter with modified resonance reaction and passive-controlled overdrive circuit inside the filter.
Like the original the MBX3 has a distortion fx unit on the signal output for more aggressive sound shaping. All the features united with 2x oversampling and low cpu demand.
- monophonic bass synthesizer
- 1 Oscillator with 2 Waveforms (Sawtooth & Pulse)
- 1 Sub-oscillator
- analog modelled 4-Pole lowpass filter
- modified resonance reaction
- pass-controlled overdrive circuit in the filter
- PWM and filter modulation
- VCA with glide control
- distortion fx unit
- 2x oversampling
- 10 factory presets