HY-Mono is a free monophonic synthesizer VST plugin. The structure of this synth is based on Oberheim SEM.
- There are two VCO units + Sub/Noise unit.
- Each VCO unit can generate saw/pulse waveform.
- Bigger knob = coarse(range: -24 to +24 semitones)
- Smaller knob = fine(-3 to +3 semitones)
- Frequency or Pulse width of oscillator can be modulate by envelope/lfo
- Set pulse width of pulse waveform(not affect to saw waveform)
- Turn on sync button, oscillator of VCO2 will be synced to oscillator of VCO1.
- select waveform of Sub oscillator
- You can control oscillator volume in VCF panel.
- cut-off frequency
- resonance level
- modulation depth(-100 to 100 %)
- modulation source = Env2/LFO
- you can control balance of lowpass and highpass turn on “Bp” button, filter output switch to bandpass.
- you can control outputs of VCO section by three knobs at the bottom of VCF panel
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher (32 / 64 bit)
- OSX: OSX 10.8 or higher (32 / 64 bit).