GSS-370 is a free FM Synthesizer VST instrument plugin which approximate emulation (sound-a-like) of the Yamaha PSS-370’s synthesizer. “Circuit-bending” modifications have been added as well.
- the PSS-370’s digital synthesizer controls (5 waveforms, octave of modulating oscillator, frequency modulation level, Attack, Decay, and level. Vibrato and sustain(release) switch included)
- Switch between standard and ‘circuit-bent’ controls
- Decibel reading and peak indicator.
- Gain (boost)
- V-Mod (amount note velocity will affect vibrato depth)
- Filter with cutoff, resonance (both LFO controllable), fill, and dry knobs.
- LFO with frequency and depth controls
- Send LFO to: Pitch, PWM (active when Wave=5/pulse), Pan, or Volume. On/off switch included.
- Power on/off
- Mod wheel controls LFO frequency