FB-3200 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG PS-3200 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1978. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
Main features are:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware
- Band-limited oscillators, classic lowpass filters
- Equalizer section
- Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold
- Paraphonic Envelope Generator
- Micro-tuning option
- Additional tweaks (4-pole lowpass, Resonators, Velocity)
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
On the track “blur”, the FB-3200 is the only audio source plus some delay, reverb, and slight compression.