FB-3100 is a free VST™2.4 software instrument for Microsoft Windows® (both 32 and 64 bit) simulating the KORG PS-3100 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1977. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
Main features are:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware
- Band-limited oscillators, classic two-pole lowpass filters
- Resonators section
- Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold
- Additional paraphonic Envelope Generator
- Semi-modular patch panel
- Micro-tuning option
- Additional tweaks
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions
On the track “shine”, the FB-3100 is the only audio source plus some delay, reverb, and slight compression.
Demo of FB-3100 VST synth, a Korg PS-3100 simulation.