Crio is a free virtual analog / FM synthesizer to make arpeggios, bass, solos, leads, FX-style sounds. The aim was to make an instrument with minimal controls and maximum functionality, to be used at studio or live, with facilities to drastically modify the sounds on the fly, while playing.
- 1 monophonic oscillator with noise generator and 3 voices, including sub oscillator.
- 1 LFO with functions of wave quantization and tempo synchronization.
- 2 filters: typical state variable filter and comb filter.
- 1 envelope generator.
- 1 amplifier with booster and saturation.
- slide tone control that applies to keyboard and tone modulation from LFO.
- MIDI learn in most of the controls.