Bleep is a free (Ad-Supported) VSTi synthesizer plug-in for Windows which inspired by the sound of MOS Technology SID. At the same time Bleep’ is not emulator of this chipset but only partially similar to its architecture.
- 3 oscillators with four waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, pulse (with PW) and noise
- Each oscillator has own detuner, ADSR envelope and multimode LP/BP/HP filter
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM and with Random mode
- Modulator Envelope Generator
- Pseudo arpeggiator
- Overall multimode filter
- Adjustable degrader
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing
- In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.