Experimentation is encouraged as it will likely lead you to sounds you may not have expected this synth to make.
String Theory also offers dual phrase arpeggiators. Each arp has its own speed, gate, and octave controls; which allows for far more complex patterns than the average arp and can also help better simulate guitar finger picking.
- Physical Modeling Plucked Strings
- Delay based Oscillators
- Pitch LFO
- Amp Envelope with 2 attacks
- BP+BR Filter
- LP Filter with envolope and LFO
- HP Filter with envelope and LFO
- Dual Metal Module
- Dual Delay with MIDI sync and Pan
- Dual Phrase Arpeggiator
- MIDI CC support
- 173 patches