TB Reverb BE is a free versatile room acoustic simulation and reverberation algorithm. It simulates any acoustic environment with TB Reverb BE – from small rooms to lush cathedrals –. It provides ample controls to change the simulated room, including frequency-dependent reverberation times, room size and shape, variable warmth and cutoff frequencies, and wall diffusion.
- Zero-latency processing, allowing for studio and live operation
- Support of all sampling rates from 11 to 192 kHz
- Adjustable room size and shape
- Separate controls for reverberation time and damping character
- Adjustable wall diffusion
- Highly optimized code and low CPU load