SIR is a free VST reverb effect device that works with “impulse-responses”. Impulse-responses are generated by recording short broadband signals and their corresponding room-reflections. What you get contains the information needed to reproduce the same room with other signals
- Windows VST-Plugin
- works with a fixed latency of 8960 samples (possibly compensated by VST-Host).
- you can adjust predelay, attack-time, length and stereo width of the impulse response
- Stretch (up & down sampling of impulse response)
- FFT EQ (to adjust the frequency spectrum of the impulse-response)
- Auto Gain (automatic volume compensation)
- Dynamic CPU Consumption (use only the CPU power that is needed to get the result)