MScontrol is a free professional Mid/Side control utility plug-in. MScontrol offers stereo signal encoding into mid-side signal, decoding of mid-side signal into stereo signal, as well as an “onboard” mode to adjust the signal without the need of using two plugin instances.
Take the control of your gain, panoramic, flip the phase, and mute the mid or side signals separately. Widen your sound, move it the way you want in the stereo space or enhance the mono compatibility. Monitor the L/R and M/S levels with the dBFS peak meters to keep your signal under control.
Moreover MScontrol comes with MIDI automation support, a preset manager, the possibility to undo your changes.
MScontrol Feature highlights
- Mid/Side encoder and decoder.
- Onboard mode.
- Mid-Side gain and panning control.
- Phase inverter on Mid-Side channels.
- Mute control on Mid and Side channels.
- Input channels swap.
- Carefully calibrated Digital Peak Meters.
- Support any sample rate.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Zero processing latency.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Up to 16 user presets per bank.
- Comes with user manual.
- Easy installer.
- Audio Unit, VST™ 2 or VST™ 3 compatible host
Price: Free (Valid eMail Required)