HoRNet Harmonics is a free wave shaper VST / AU / AAX plugin based on the Chebyshev polynomials. Its non-linear processing lets you adjust the level of harmonics added to the signal, warming it up in different ways.
Tune each harmonic
You can tune each harmonic and create custom wave shapers. Thus, The plugin provides 10 harmonics generators of which you can set the amplitude and phase, increasing or decreasing the impact of the harmonic on the input signal. The resulting sine wave equivalent shape is displayed on the right side of the GUI.
Moreover HoRNet Harmonics provides great flexibility and lets you create interesting distortion, try for instance to remove the fundamental frequency (set the first slider to zero) and create a “broken record” sound, or use one of the provided preset to explore the different possibilities offered by the plugin.
HoRNet Harmonics Features
- Individual harmonic manipulation
- Adjustable level and phase for each harmonic
- 10 different harmonics generators
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, RTAS and AAX format.
Price: Free (Need to share the page to download)
Info & Download >> HoRNet Harmonics