sTilt is a free linear phase filter VST & Audio Unit plugin which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.
- adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct
- adjustable center frequency
- 5 quality modes: eco, normal, max
- unit autogain
- linear/zero phase filter design
- switchable clip protection
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel monitoring
- filter limit
- sample exact A/B comparison
- output gain
- signal mixing
- large and easy to use GUI
Note: This plugin adds significant latency to the audio path, which is usually compensated by DAW (PDC).