FilterGrizzly 2 is a free filter VST plugin ! Rich on character and warmth, the completely overworked filter module is loaded with a tube-based filter drive unit for saturation, followed by an analog modelled 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter with a passive controlled feedback circuit !
– 2x oversampling and anti-aliasing algorithm
– tube-based filter drive unit
– classic analog ladder filter design
– 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter
– passive controlled feedback circuit
– new GUI with 2 different skins
VST 2.3 (32-bit) for Windows
Note: FilterGrizzly 2 could maybe work via Jbrigde in a 64-bit DAW, but they don`t guarantee that.
Win32 compatible OS with SSE2-supporting CPU (or higher)