Boost VST is a dual-band, parallel compression effect that enhances your audio by boosting the lows and highs whilst still letting some of the original signal through to get a nice blend. Increase the gain to get more compression, then tweak the low and high band to suit the sound you want. The boost knob increases the mix of compressed audio with the dry signal.
- dual band stereo compressors for low and high frequencies
- parallel compression mixes dry audio with compressed audio to preserve transients
- gain reduction indicators so you can see when compressors are working
- boost knob increases mix of wet signal
- gain knob increases input gain to desired compression level
- high and low knob increase output gain of each freq band
- all knobs are mapped to midi CC’s