2RuleFilter is a self-resonant moog type filter that allows the filter cut-off frequency to be controlled manually, or by LFO, or by an envelope follower. It has a interesting feature called “scrambler” that plays filtered signal randomly depending on the selected beat.
The “mix” knob mixies wet and dry signals, The “volume” knob is for setting the output volume level. The”Bit crusher” produces hard sound. Using its scramble feature you can maintain the rhythmic, choppy, buffered and tempo sync output.
- High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass filter
- Modulation of filter cut-off frequency by LFO (tempo-sync), manuallly or envelope follower (reversable)
- Bit crusher (16bit to 1 bit)
- Scrambler that devide one measure to different time intervall and plays beats randomly.
- Mix ballance in between dry(input signal) and wet(filtered and bit crushed).
- Sensitivity that allows the filter cut-off frequency be changed from roughly to smoothly. This effect is the same of parameter smoothing.
Info & Download >> 2Rule Filter