This enhanced version of the Analogic Delay gives you separate control over the delay times on left and right channel. suitable for ping pong delays and drifting delays
- tape model including tape saturation, wow, flutter, low and high pass filtering
- separate control of delay time for left and right channel
- The delay time is not entered in milliseconds but as a notelength (in relation to the song tempo in your sequencer). The Groove parameter allows fine tuning from tripplet to dotted note timing.
- “Drift” parameter gives you the possibility to create delays wandering to the left or to right in the stereo field
- press the “Ping Pong” button to create delays alternating between left and right speaker.
- parameter “Smooth” creates continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay (no digital clicks when changing delay time during the song)
- parameter “Stereo Width” varies stereo effect from subtle to drastic
- MIDI learn: Right-click any control to assign a midi control and automate the parameter from you DAW.
- pop-up hints help to understand the function of each control on the user interface. These appear when the mouse rests over a control.