With its bit crushing and downsampling algorithms, Krush is a free VST plugin that combines the crispy taste of the digital realm with the warmth of its drive stage and analog modeled resonant filters. A modulation section allows you to quickly add extra life to the sound by modulating any parameter.
The sound palette produced by Krush ranges from the dirtiest digital effects to crunchy modulated colors, with all the classic and weirdest bit-crushing effects in between.
- Crunchy drive stage
- Bit depth reduction
- Sample rate reduction
- Analog modeled resonant filters (low-pass and high-pass)
- Free or tempo-synced modulation speed
- 4 modulation waveforms
- Modulation depth for every parameter
- Fully resizable interface !
- Clean and intuitive
- Tooltips and preferences in english, french, portuguese or spanish
- File based preset system
- Access through menu or browser
- Presets ‘freezer’ for safe recall
- Copy/paste current state using the system clipboard