The Anvil is a digital emulation of a three channels free vst tube preamplifier plugin for guitar.
The Anvil has three completely independent channels, with different signal paths and separate tonestack controls, to maximize its versatility:
- The Clean channel is inspired by the classic Californian circuits and provides crystal clear tones even at high gain settings.
- The Rhythm channel has a hot-rodded British character, varying from mild crunch to hi-gain distortion.
- The Lead channel provides super-tight metal tones, retaining accuracy and responsiveness even at very high gain settings.
Every single component in the signal path of the real analog circuit has been taken into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye on CPU performance and real-time playability at the same time.
The Anvil is meant to be used as a guitar preamplifier for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU plug-ins support.
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages analog modeling.
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each with fully separated controls.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.