Nootka is an application to help with teaching and learning classical score notation.
This application is designed to help you understand classical score notation which will help you your score reading, playing and singing skills. The main target user for Nootka are guitarists but it can be used by any musician for ear training as well.
- Numerous settings to personalize for user needs and capabilities
- Accurate method for detecting sung and played sounds
- Different name-callings of the notes
- Exam mode with different levels to registry Your progresses
- interactive interface to discover the rules of musical notation
- exercises with possibility to create own sets
- accurate method for detecting sung and played sounds and melodies
- natural sound of guitars
- clefs (treble, bass and others) and grand stave
- analyze of results
- It works under Windows, Linux, MacOs and Android.
Info & Download >> Nootka