Redtron 400 is a free VST synth that emulates the “Mellotron M400“. REDTRON_400 is a sample-based plug-in, made with Synthedit.
– Six sound types : MKII 3 Violins, MKII Flute, M400 8-Voice Choir, MKII Brass, M400 Cello, M400 String Section.
– “Loop” and “Non-Loop” modes : like the original “Mellotron”, each sound is eight seconds long but you can switch to “Loop Mode” and allows the samples to loop continuously.
– Layer (two sounds A & B) and split possibilities (octave shift).
– Independent parameters for sound A & B :
– Volume, Tune, Reverb, Delay, Pan, Octave, Note, Cutoff, Resonance, Attack & Release parameters.
– Delay effect (Amount, Time, Feedback & Pan parameters).
– Reverb effect (Mix, Width, Size & Damp parameters).
– Global Volume control.
– Global Tone control.
– Global Pitch control.
– Can be used as Soundfont Player.
Info & Download >> Redtron 400