FM-Four – is a free VST instrument that recreates four operators FM synthesis with some improvements like good known YAMAHA OPL/OPL2 chipsets. FM-Four can produce wide range of timbres that are rich in harmonics.
- 8 FM Algorithms
- 4 operators with coarse and fine tuning
- 8 waveforms per operator (Sinus, Half-sinus, Abs-sinus, Quarter-sinus, Square, Triangle, Half-triangle, Abs-triangle)
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM and with Random mode
- 4 filters
- 8 stage envelope generator for multimode modulator
- Internal chorus
- Internal 10 bands equalizer
- Easy control with pop-up menus
- 64 factory presets
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing
In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.