RECsoprano is a free soprano recorder plug-in instrument. Adding a selection of tunings, envelope control, polyphonic voices and portamento to a recorder sampled by Mihai Sorohan.
- Key Visualize the soprano recorder fingering while you play!
- Sequencer Choose between contemporary and classical instrument tunings.
- MIDI Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily with the integrated “MIDI Learn”.
- Randomize Generate new random varation with a single click. Undo your changes just as easily.
- Samples played and recorded by Mihai Sorohan.
- Recorded at 32 bit, 44.1KHz sample-rate.
- Real-time fingerings visualization.
- 3 tuning: Modern, Renaissance and Baroque.
- Polyphonic portamento.
- Monophonic and 8 voices polyphonic mode.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click preset randomize.
- 1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device is required.