grANALiser is a free hybrid of granulator and delay VST plugin capable of complex FSU sounds and effects as well as chorus, pitch-shifter or ring modulation. It is build around the same morphing engine as our redu(p)cer plugin.
Features include :
- stereo processing (granulator pitch shift, size and rate, delay time with spread parameters)
- full featured granulator with pitch shift ( ±5 octaves, dropdown list with fixed values available), that can be tuned with grain size or synced to tempo.
- delay unit with feedback
- adjustable sample&hold lfo (randomizer) for pitch and grain rate/size values.
- all parameters are controlled by MORFIKI preset system (the system itself is described below)
- moderate cpu usage
- dropdown menus with fixed values for pitch-shifter scale tuning, spread transposition and tempo synchronization when available.