L3V3LL3R-X3 three band-limited driving a pair of dynamic shelving filters plus a gain stage.
This means that, unlike a conventional multi-band compressor which will introduce constant phase anomalies around the cross-over frequencies, this one only messes with the phase while actually processing the signal.
- Carefully tuned compressor algorithm which works particularly well on drums
- Dynamic EQ topology neatly sidesteps phase issues associated with traditional multi-band designs
- Adjustable “cross-over” frequencies
- “Solo in Place” listen mode allows bands to be solo’ed with compression still applied.
- Threshold and Gain knobs have integrated sidechain level and band gain meters respectively
- Master gain control with integrated input / output gain change metering
- Optional soft clipping for the output