Retro Delay is a flexible allround delay effect in VST format.
It has the character and sound of a vintage delay unit but features many modern options.
Besides delays, it can produce a wide range of modulation, chorus, flanger and phaser effects.
- Independent left and right channel delay lines
- BPM synced or manual times (up to 6 seconds)
- Forwards or backwards delays
- Ping-pong delays
- ‘1 feedback pass’, there will always be 1 feedback
- Optional negative feedback for phaser/flanger effects
- Optional short delay times for phaser/flanger effects
Integrated automatic limiter
2 BPM synced LFO’s 1 modulates filter cutoff, the other the delay time (only available for forwards delay)
4 LFO modes, sine, triangle, ramp, envelope follower
LFO, left/right channel inverse options
24dB/oct resonant filter placed in the feedback path
Switchable lowpass, bandpass, highpass, lowshelf and highshelf mode.
Saturate and limit parameters
2 different types
Old-school spring reverb
Size, color and mix parameters
Optional mono mode
Fade out option, when using high feedback setings
Fade out time parameter
Pitchbend wheel, for smooth delay time changes
Retro Delay is totally FREE !