DLYM is a free ‘Delay Modulator’ plugin which produces phaser, flanger and chorus style effects using Imaginando’s powerful processing technology. DLYM’s interface features generously sized knobs/dials which provide easy, accurate adjustments for fine control of parameters.
Taking inspiration from DRC’s chorus effect, DLYM expands on the functionality, and makes it available for all DAW instruments, for everyone, for free!
Whether you’re looking to add just a touch of depth to your sounds or radically change them, DLYM can do both; Included over 20 presets/patches to get you started.
- 2 processing modes – ‘Analog emulation’ and ‘Dimension style’.
- 6 time syncable modulation waveforms – Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Sample & Hold and Filtered Sample & Hold.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Crossover/cutoff to control frequency range of the effect.
- Built-in preset/patch manager.
Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports either VST or AU plugin format, plus a minimum of 128 Mb of free disk space to install.
Windows 7 or higher, compatible 32 bit or 64 bit host DAW which supports VST plugin format, plus a minimum of 128 Mb of free disk space to install.