Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs, live performers and electronic musicians. How does it work? Just pick up your channel, fill it with samples or MIDI events and start the show by using this tiny piece of software as a loop machine, drum machine, sequencer, live sampler or yet as a plugin/effect host.
Giada aims to be a compact and portable virtual device for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows for production use and live sets.
- Ultra-lightweight internal design
- Multi-thread/multi-core support
- 32 bit floating point audio engine
- Up to 12 audio channels controlled via computer keyboard
- Single shot mode vs. loop mode
- Bpm and beat sync
- Sample-accurate loop engine
- Patch-based system: load/save your setup from/to a binary file
- Based upon FLTK (GUI) and Alsalib (audio layer)
- 0% complexities or exotic dependencies: download the .tar file, unpack it and you’re ready to rock
- 100% freeware stuff: you can use it without any limitations
Info & Download >> Giada